Some people age faster than others, other are vain and quite reluctant to accept they are aging. Whether it's normal aging or not, there are telltale signs that you should notice to get that alarm bell ringing, Here are some of the most common signs:
- The number of white hair on your head is directly proportional to your chronological age, which may also becomes proportional to the number of times you become sick.
- Your younger acquiantances starts calling you Madam, Sir, Bro, Sis on a consistent basis and not because you're related.
- You start to notice that you can no longer lift the weight you used to handily carry.
- You can only walk a portion of the mile you used to run without feeling tired.
- Your spouses (this is true on both gender) start to admire younger version of the opposite sex on a more frequent basis.
- The pants you are wearing seem to start shrinking as your waistline starts to add a centimeter each year.