Like any other popular recipe that you could try to cook for any occasion: lasagna, pancit and mango float, you could try the baked carbonara to taste the irresistable creaminess of white sauce and the smooth texture of the baked noodles. For that reason, a simple and easy recipe is here that you could try.
1 beaten egg
3 tablespoon of cooking oil
1 pack of carbonara sauce
1 can of evaporated milk
1 can of sliced mushrooms
1 teaspoon of powdered pepper
1/2 kg bacon strips (slice into small sizes)
1/2 cup of onions (sliced)
1 cloves of garlic (minced)
2 chopped bell peppers (both green and red)
1 teaspoon of salt
1 tablespoon of seasoning (MSG)
1/2 kg Spaghetti noodles
4 cups of water
For the preparation of white sauce,
1. Heat the pan and pour the cooking oil.
2. Saute the chopped onions and minced garlic after.
3. After that, Pour the sliced mushrooms and sliced bacons. Wait for the bacon to be cooked.
4. Pour the carbonara sauce and the evaporated milk.
5. Add the chopped bell peppers, salt, powdered pepper and seasoning on the pan.
6. To thicken the white sauce, add the beaten egg and continuosly stir the sauce on the pan.
Since the white sauce is ready. Now, you can pour it on the cooked noodles and mix it well.
For baking it on the microwave oven, Put the carbonara on a container and add some grated cheese on top. Put in on the microwave oven for 8 minutes and with a medium temperature that is enough to melt the cheese and blend the flavors well.
Serve it and enjoy! You can now taste the mouth watering creaminess of carbonara with melted grated cheese on top.