A sardines is a usual canned goods we typically see at the grocery. Aside from it is ready to eat and convenient to carry, did you know that it is also nutritious and healthy since it contains Omega 3 that is good for your body. That's why don't underestimate the healthy content of sardines. In fact, it is also good for breakfast in order for you to have energy in the morning. That's why a simple recipe for sardines omelette is here for you to try with just a few easy steps.
You can try it not just for breakfast, lunch and dinner meal but also for snack. You can substitute the sardines omelette for burger patty that's why it is perfect for bread or sandwich.
1 can of sardines
1 tablespoon of cooking oil
1/4 cup of chopped onions
1/4 cup of garlic (minced)
1/4 teaspoon of salt
1/4 teaspoon of pepper
1. Open the can of sardines and separate the sauce and the fish meat.
2. On a bowl, put the fish meat and crush it into paste.
3. After that, put the chopped onions, garlic and egg.
4. Mix it well and pour some salt and pepper.
5. Heat the frying pan and pour some cooking oil.
6. Pour the sardine mix and let it become thick and golden brown.
7. Once the bottom part is cooked, turn it over to let the top part cook.
8. Finally set it aside and let the excess cooking oil be removed.
Serve and enjoy!